You’re thrilled your new apartment has its own laundry area. No more being forced to wait on neighbors to be done with the machines in the community laundry room or lugging sacks of clothes to a commercial laundry facility. But you’ve noticed one minor issue. Your tight laundry room doesn’t have much room for your detergent and other items. Curious how to make the most of your restricted space? Explore these simple small apartment laundry solutions in Carmel.
Suggestions For Getting The Most Out Of Your Small Apartment Laundry Closet in Carmel
When making your list of necessary amenities, a laundry area was placed at the top. But now that you’ve found one, you’re worried about where to put all the things you need. Despite the fact the space may be limited, you are able to make it work with the following recommendations:
- Vertical shelving: In cramped quarters, it can help to consider a vertical solution. A sturdy tall shelving unit is usually a wise option for a laundry closet or compact laundry room. Although they might be just five, maybe six inches in width, you’ll enjoy plenty of storage for your sprays and detergents. You could even benefit from a bit of spare shelving area for regular cleaning products.
- Rolling storage carts: You know that little bit of room you have near your dryer or washing machine (or perhaps between the two)? You can purchase mobile laundry storage carts planned precisely for those spots. Made about a few inches wide, these space-saving small apartment laundry closet solutions in Carmel can slide in just about any place. And they’re great for your detergent, dryer sheets, stain remover, and other items.
- Door-mounted ironing board with iron rest: Have you forgotten about the ironing board that’s leaning in a corner of your dining room? There’s a better location for it. A door-mounted holder is the right, space-saving answer. It’s reasonably priced, simple to install, and most are available with a small compartment for your iron and ironing spray. Retrieving your ironing board and getting ready for an exciting evening in your new neighborhood couldn’t be easier.
- Curtains: Does your little laundry spot not include a door? Some affordable curtains will do the trick to enclose the space when it’s not in use. Thanks to a practically countless number of styles and colors, you can discover curtains that coordinate with your decor. Use a spring-loaded extendable rod to hold them up. And if you’re doing laundry and require a place to hang clothes, you can probably imagine what you can use?
- Baskets: Wire shelving is a common feature in laundry areas. While convenient, it also has a propensity to make items spill when they’re not set precisely. Rather than having a jumbled pile of tipped-over bottles of detergent and stain remover, try baskets. They’ll assist you in keeping things tidy, and they look nice!
Get A Rental With A Laundry Room In Carmel
Now that you know how to optimize your laundry room, it’s time to find an apartment that features one! Midtown Flats has roomy apartments with the included laundry connections you want. You’ll also discover a selection of other incredible amenities in this popular community. Contact 317-597-4596 to chat with a helpful team member or simply schedule a tour to start exploring.